This advanced Emotional Intelligence workshop will give you a new way to look at why people think, feel and react the way they do
Deepening Emotional Intelligence
How to communicate strategically in times of high stress
Why do people think, feel and react the way they do?
Highly charged, emotional environments are common in today’s workplaces. To be successful in these environments, your ability to understand and manage emotions is essential. An increasing mastery of emotions will enable you to better connect, communicate with and influence others.
This workshop will help you deepen your capacity to be aware of and manage emotions. With expert facilitation, you’ll learn the science behind emotive responses. You’ll gain access to simple tools and practical techniques to deal with the wide array of emotional reactions. You’ll also develop the emotional resilience to handle difficult conversations and stressful situations.
During this workshop you will:
- Discover what emotions really are and why we have them
- Learn how to assess Emotional Intelligence in yourself and others
- Gain a new perspective on what triggers emotions and conflicts with others
- Create the space to better manage stressful situations
- Explore how to use Emotional Intelligence better manage difficult conversations
- Integrate Emotional Intelligence into strategic communications
- Apply the techniques to the real life situations your currently facing
You’ll walk away with:
- A simple model to understand and manage emotions
- Greater confidence to handle difficult interactions and stressful situations
- The ability to build stronger relationships, be they professional or personal
- A toolkit to utilise Emotional Intelligence in strategic communications
- A specific plan to put your learning into action
One day workshop. A 4 hour or a 2 hour version is also available depending on the depth of learning needed and the time available.
Senior employees, aspiring managers, and new leaders and managers.