New half day workshop
Perceptions, Patterns & Career Success
How to overcome self-limiting perceptions and achieve in your career
An exciting career opportunity presents itself and you have 70% of the skills required. What do you do? While the most successful people jump at the opportunity, many women hold themselves back only applying when they can tick 100% of the requirements. This workshop will teach you strategies to overcome self-limiting patterns so you can step forward and take hold of career opportunities.
During this workshop you will:
- Learn how to make the hiring process work for you
- Promote your successes by increasing your visibility
- Frame your accomplishments in terms of what the organisation is looking for
- Learn how safe-to-fail techniques to stretch into opportunities and learn from experience
- Creating new paths to success through networking and on the job experiences.
You’ll walk away with:
- A simple actionable steps to increase your visibility
- Strategies to update your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Confidence in your ability to land exciting career opportunities
- A specific plan to put your learning into action
Half day workshop. The duration can be adjusted depending on the depth of learning needed and the time available.
Senior employees, aspiring managers, and new leaders and managers.