“I very much enjoy Josephine as a presenter and speaker”
“Excellent session- really resonated”
“Great speaker, very engaging. Was a good reminder of simple things like ‘be in the moment'”
“Great ideas for coping on a personal level”
“interesting observations about resilience, and hearing Josephine’s personal stories
Stress & Emotional Resilience
How to reduce stress and developing emotional resilience.
With the magnitude of urgent tasks and difficult situations, the ability to cope with stressful situations is critical. This workshop will help you develop and cultivate the emotional resilience to go beyond coping. You’ll learn how to think beyond the obvious and draw on highly pressurised environments to adapt, grow and move forward with strength and confidence.
During this workshop you will:
- Uncover common myths about emotions and resilience
- Understand the power of emotions
- Explore the connection between emotions and resilience
- Learn how people cope with disasters and personal tragedy
- Learn how to use positive and negative emotions to reduce, prevent and cope with stress
You’ll walk away with:
- A simple model to develop emotional resilience
- Techniques to express and manage your emotions
- Greater confidence in your ability to handle difficult situations
- A specific plan to put your learning into action
Half day workshop. The duration can be adjusted to meet the depth of learning needed and the time available.
Senior employees, aspiring managers, and new leaders and managers.